Full Job Description
Are you an engaging sales professional who enjoys helping people? Are you looking to sell a product/service that truly benefits consumers and leaves you feeling satisfied about the work you’ve done? Do you dislike being tied to a desk and enjoy traveling to new places and meeting new people on a regular basis? If so, a career as an Advance Funeral Planning Professional may be the next career for you! We are seeking highly-qualified, motivated, candidates to represent our nationwide traveling marketing program.
As an Advance Funeral Planning Professional in our traveling marketing program, you’ll:
- Work with people to plan for the inevitable
- Conduct group presentations, explaining the benefits of funeral pre-planning
- Be regarded as an expert in your field
- Be your own boss
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Travel to different locations, across the US, for 2-3 week periods of time
- Sleep well at night, knowing you’ve assisted others with an important and meaningful task
How we position you to be successful:
- Leads provided
- No cap on commissions- $100K+ potential!
- Professional presentations provided
- Initial and ongoing training provided by industry-leaders
- Representing the area-leading firms wherever we travel
- Annual bonus plan
- Annual incentive trip
- Complete support of event/lead set-up; all you have to do is show up, conduct the presentation, help families through the pre-planning process, and complete funding paperwork
An ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
- At least 3 years of proven sales success
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proactive, highly ethical sales approach
- Life insurance license in your resident state (or ability to obtain one)
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-start
- Can also collaborate easily with funeral directors and other funeral home staff
- Computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Capability of being away from home for several days to several weeks at a time
- Genuine interest in helping others solve problems and reach their goals
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This position will be an independent contractor for our partner – Advanced Planning, Inc..
Advanced Planning, Inc is a preneed insurance marketing agency, based out of Marco Island, FL. We represent hundreds of funeral homes across 25+ states and provide access to insurance products, as well as a bevy of marketing services. We have been an industry-leading marketing agency for over 20 years, with over 200 writing agents currently sitting under our umbrella of support. Our traveling marketing program is the fastest growing segment of our portfolio of services.