Full Job Description
Are you good with your hands and enjoy working outside?? Are you looking for a seasonal opportunity?? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!!
This is a seasonal position (duration typically through the end of November)
We are seeking Maintenance Workers to maintain the city cemeteries.
The ideal Candidate would be dependable and available to work scheduled days. Someone who has great customer service skills as you may have to interact with residents and visitors.
- Routine cleaning of city cemeteries which includes: cleaning bathrooms, vehicles, office buildings, collecting trash and debris.
- Routine maintenance of city cemeteries which include: Installing markers, performing grave maintenance, mowing grass, trimming, pruning trees, and assisting with burials as needed.
- Use light equipment, like Gators, zero turn lawn mowers, lawn maintenance equipment and dump truck
- Drives city’s yellow truck throughout the city; must exhibit professional behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Successfully pass drug screen and background check
- Able to work Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
What you will receive:
- On the job training, up to 3 days
- Job autonomy
- Three (3) work t-shirts
Job Category: Cemetery Arrangements/Sales
Company: Pie Management Llc
Job Type: Seasonal
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Michigan United States
Experience: Entry Level