Full Job Description
The courier / transport driver is responsible for the transporting of donor to and from hospitals, convalescent facilities, funeral homes, mortuaries, and medical offices. Drivers will be responsible for keeping the vehicles and the equipment maintained, ensuring the vehicle has all necessary supplies.
This position is full-time, 20 days/month on call, and will be working in the Knoxville area.
- Transporting donor in a safe and professional manner
- Communicates with dispatch in order to receive relevant data and instructions
- Maintain a professional behavior, and attitudes in regards to customers, visitors, and coworkers
- Completion of vehicle maintenance inspection prior to daily vehicle usage for safe and comfortable patient transport
- Capable of understanding directions and the ability to read and use maps accurately
- Perform all related duties as assigned by Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
- Must have a current and valid Tennessee driver’s license
- Must pass mandatory and random drug and alcohol screening
- Provide a current 5 year DMV printout
- Must be available to work odd hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Scheduled 35-40 hours/week – on call.
Must be able to lift 350 pounds on stretcher in vehicles and medical facilities
Job Category: Transportation
Company: Dialysis Clinic
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Knoxville Tennessee
Experience: 5 - 7 years