Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Assist the Family Service Counselors with interment verifications, blind checks and memorials.
- Builds at-need charts
- Verifies at-need files before sent for verification
- Performs blind checks
- Follows up with memorial renderings, processes and timelines
- Notifies families when flowers are placed
- Sets Arrangement Continuation Appointments
- Designs memorials
- Serves at-need cemetery families that currently own property
- Sets follow-up visits at the at-need arrangement conference
- Logs information for Family Service Counselors
- Meets with funeral home at-need families
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified in all processes and procedures as it relates to the family service guidebook, interment verification, blind check (I.R.L.A., IOA, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, contractor personnel and client families
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner
- Ability to resolve routine problems promptly and effectively
- Ability to adapt to change in priorities