Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
- Builds at-need charts
- Verifies at-need files before sent for verification
- Performs blind checks
- Follows up with memorial renderings, processes and timelines
- Notifies families when flowers are placed
- Sets Arrangement Continuation Appointments
- Designs memorials
- Serves at-need cemetery families that currently own property
- Sets follow-up visits at the at-need arrangement conference
- Logs information for Family Service Counselors
- Meets with funeral home at-need families
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified in all processes and procedures as it relates to the family service guidebook, interment verification, blind check (I.R.L.A., IOA, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, contractor personnel and client families
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner
- Ability to resolve routine problems promptly and effectively
- Ability to adapt to change in priorities
Postal Code: 77023
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-TX – Houston
Req ID: Req.99308
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
“SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.