Full Job Description
Your dream job awaits you at Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary in Kaneohe, HI! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
At Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary family. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary in Kaneohe, HI. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement including the removal of the deceased, as well as selecting and setting up funeral services to final disposition. The successful candidate will have a current license in the applicable state, knowledge of current regulations related to the funeral industry and professional communication and leadership skills.
- Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Carry out funeral services from retrieval of the deceased to final disposition
- Assist in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
- Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
- Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
- Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
- Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Train all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casketing and cremation procedures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current certification if required by state regulations
- 1+ years of funeral industry experience
- Professional communication skills
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Job Category: Cemetery Arrangements/Sales
Company: NorthStar Memorial Group
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Hawaii Honolulu
Experience: Entry Level