Your dream job awaits you at Memorial Park Funeral Home and Cemetery in St. Petersburg, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Memorial Park Funeral Home and Cemetery.We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Memorial Park Funeral Home and Cemetery:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Memorial Park family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why St. Petersburg, FL:
- Great beaches and amazing weather, with an average high of 84 degrees
- Affordable cost of living
- Less than 2 hours from Walt Disney World and less than an hour from Busch Gardens
Here at Memorial Park we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, tochange yours.
As a Funeral Director at Memorial Park, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.