Full Job Description
The Preneed Company of America (Precoa) is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance industry. We are the nation’s leading provider of an innovative marketing, lead generation, and appointment setting system called Proactive Preneed.
The primary function of a Planner is to consistently meet and exceed Planning Center metrics by setting a large number of quality appointments for our partnered funeral homes. This function encapsulates the vast majority of the role
The Planner will spend 100% of their time making calls to set appointments. The expectation is to make an average of 150 dials/day.
- Set quality appointments for counselors to present the Final Wishes Organizer and services/materials from our partner funeral homes
- Consistently benchmark on a monthly basis, especially in Direct Mail/VMP lead sources
- Accurately input results of all phone calls made into CRM
- Efficiently manage leads presented through CRM system
- Periodically shadowed by newer Planners and guests from the field as directed by the Region Manager and/or Coach
- Attend various trainings, FPC meetings, company trainings on an as needed basis
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Knowledge of PC operations and software (Word processing and email) are required. Good typing skills.
- Ability to relate to the pre-need market: common sense, compassion and empathy
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to sit for long periods of time on the phone using a headset
- Ability to work any designated shift in the Planning Center
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma/GED or higher
- 1-3 years of sales experience or relevant experience requir
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Oregon Portland
Experience: 2 - 5 years