Full Job Description
“Are you a funeral director who is ready to focus on your personal career development and income growth? Do you want a flexible schedule and the chance for exceptional earning potential? Ready to take the next step in making a difference in the lives of countless families? Then a career in preneed sales might be just for you.”
You’re someone with a deep understanding of what it takes to serve families, and you know there’s always room to grow. We’ll provide everything you need to be successful-expert coaching, qualified leads, proactive appointment setting support, and strategic marketing. You can focus on doing what you do best-making meaningful connections with families.
This opportunity is representing Joseph A. Fluehr III Funeral Home in Richboro, PA.
Compensation and Sales Benefits:
- $60,000 – $80,000 average annual income
- Annual Sales Incentive Trips
- Lead generation programs and strategic marketing systems provided at no cost through partnership.
- Pre-set appointments through Precoa’s inside sales team
- Strong interpersonal sales abilities and relationship development skills.
- Ability to effectively close pre-set appointments.
- Excellent communication skills, lead generation, and networking abilities.
- Current life insurance license
- Funeral Director License
The ideal candidate must successfully close pre-set appointments, possess effective communication skills, and systematically generate additional leads.