Full Job Description
Military Funeral Honors Manager (Area Supervisor)
Salary: $35,136.00 – $38,760.00
Job Location: This position will be located at Jefferson Barracks, 66 Sherman Road, St Louis, MO 63125
Why you’ll love this position:
Working with a professional team to ensure that Military Funeral Honors are performed for fallen veterans. Receive Annual and Sick Leave along with Military Leave if currently in the Missouri National Guard or Reserves.
What you’ll do:
- Works under the direct supervision of Military Funeral Honors Director.
- This is a managerial position responsible for the overall management and quality assurance of Program Policies.
- In addition to supervision, employees may perform the activities of higher level professionals including project management and policy recommendation within a specified area.
- Employee supervision includes hire recommendations, training, planning and assigning work, performance assessment, coaching, and progressive discipline. In addition, incumbents will be expected to have the knowledge and skills to perform and review the work overseen.
All you need for success:
- Working knowledge of military structure, capabilities and procedures.
- Current or former military service status with an Honorable Discharge.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of office organization and management.
- Possess and maintain a current Missouri Driver’s License.
- Ability to work under possible stressful situations and maintain attention to detail abilities.
- Senior Non Commissioned Officer or Company Grade Officer.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex oral and written directions and to maintain complex records.
- Ability to function in a high stress environment involving multi-tasking requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external agencies.
Job Category: Others
Company: State of Missouri
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Missouri St. Louis
Experience: 2 - 5 years