- Assist in lining up funeral attendees’ vehicles in funeral procession.
- Take names of funeral attendees for car list.
- Assist in carrying casket/serving as pallbearer as necessary.
- Assist in transferring funeral floral arrangements to flower car.
- Drive funeral vehicles (hearse, limo, flower car, etc.).
- Serve as dress help during funerals (assist in bringing casket and/or pallbearers into and out of church).
- Set up funeral flowers, assist in carrying and setting up casket, and distribute flowers and/or other handouts at graveside.
- Assist in breaking down and cleaning up funeral home after funeral services as needed.
- Education: High School diploma/ GED
- Experience in working funerals is beneficial but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to take guidance and direction from funeral directors and other funeral home staff.
- A professional and polished personality to be able to work with grieving families.
- Ability to work in an environment requiring utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Must be committed to the job. Job presence and punctuality are essential.
Phone: (978) 687-7300
Email : email@example.com
Job Category: Customer Service
Company: Fine Mortuary College
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Massachusetts Methuen
Experience: 2 - 5 years