Full Job Description
In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating the contents inventory process that enables the most accurate, fastest contents claims service available in the insurance industry today.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with the policyholders, over the phone, to develop lists of their damaged contents items.
- Create lists of contents to meet Enservio’s quality standards and allow valuation of those items.
- Work on lists created by the insureds to gather ages and price driving information ensuring the best LKQ match in determining the value of their contents.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to type min 65 WPM
- Ability to empathize
- Experience dealing with grieving individuals (hospice, funeral, social work) a plus
- Customer service experience
- Ability to sit on the phone for several hours at a time
- Has good cell phone reception at home
- Internet access
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Job Category: Others
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School Diploma
Job Location: Minnesota Texas
Experience: 2 - 5 years