Full Job Description
This is a continuous recruitment pool not specifically advertised.
The pool is continuous in order to develop a qualified pool of interested candidates.
We invite applications to be submitted for potential openings.
Fayetteville Technical Community College is seeking qualified applicants for this position. Qualified candidates will possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of a career that includes flexibility and willingness to change; open-mindedness, fairness and the ability to see multiple perspectives; a willingness to take risks, and willingness to accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
- Teach face-to-face classes to include days, evenings, and weekends both on and off campus.
- Teach online classes as needed by the Department.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies & interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
- Advise students who are in the program.
- Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
Minimum QualificationsBachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and Associate degree in Funeral Service/Mortuary Science or Bachelor Degree in Funeral Service or Mortuary Science.
Current license in North Carolina or the ability to obtain before teaching.
Preferred QualificationsTeaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
Full or Part Time Part Time Special Instructions to Applicants
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.