Full Job Description
Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Experienced Sales Professionals Wanted!
As we all come together to do our part and fight COVID-19, let’s build your dream job in a recession-proof industry.
We have updated the role of our Pre-Arrangement Advisors to include Virtual Presentations in addition to the In-Person Presentations.
Voted a Great Place to Work since 2017, we are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged services. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Society helps over 80,000 families pre-plan each year. Recognized as an essential business, we have an obligation to educate and take care of families who are requesting our services
We are currently looking for professional sales employee to join our growing team!
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors are responsible for generating sales thru various methodologies including, but not limited to virtual meetings with families regarding prearranging. We will provide necessary telecommunication platforms to our sales employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
Why work for The Neptune Society:
At The Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team include:
.Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program
- Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops
- Benefit eligibility potential to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Sick Time
- Advancement opportunities for professional growth
- Exceptional level of professionalism
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Strong “one call/visit close” ability
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
- Experience with in-home and/or seminar based sales preferred
- Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
- Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)