Full Job Description
- Answer incoming calls for the funeral home and cemetery and assist callers with questions or concerns
- Greet every guest with a stand, smile and warm welcome.
- Relay messages to all staff.
- Assist in working Visitations and funerals
- Be a team player
- Available to work days, some evenings and weekends.
- Current drivers license required.
- Assist with set up and preparation of visitations, funeral and memorial services, receptions.
- Assist in transferring of cremated remains and packaging and preparation of urns/keepsakes.
- Take on additional or new responsibilities and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Support and add to a great team, help great families and grow a great culture!
- Must have current drivers license
- Flexible in hours
Job Category: Customer Service Services
Company: Catholic Diocese of Dallas
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Texas
Experience: Entry Level