Job Details Level: Management Job Location: 591 Roosevelt Mem’l Park – Chesapeake, VA Position Type: Full Time Education Level: High School Salary Range: Undisclosed Job Category: Sales The Company You Will Join
StoneMor’s Purpose is People.
We are committed to investing in our employees to help them achieve greatness. We truly believe that our employees are the heart and foundation of our success. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are offering new and improved benefit options for full time employees including 401K with a company match, enhanced training programs, career advancement opportunities and so much more! We are also providing the highest level of safety for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we have to offer!
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones.
The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.
The Team You Will Work With
We recognize that employees can’t show respect and appreciation to customers if the organization doesn’t show respect and appreciation to our employees! Therefore, StoneMor is proud to provide our employees with a quality work environment and opportunity for both personal and professional growth. StoneMor Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to lead our team!
StoneMor offers structured training. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with Company Matching, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!
We offer to our valued sales force:
- Structured training;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits.
- Collaborates with sales staff to ensure the attainment of sales goals.
- Monitors production at location and provides direction to staff.
- Provides direction in the hiring, promotion, and training of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are followed.
- Ensures the best possible results from presentations to current and potential clients.
- Communicates frequently with all departments to ensure support of location needs.
- Daily evaluations of sales activity in order to provide recommendations on issues.
- Coordinate employee scheduling to ensure coverage at all times.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience with proven track record, preferably in a B2C industry.
- You have 1 year of supervisory or management experience.
- You have proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- You have the ability to supervise, motivate, and train sales personnel.
- You have the ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- You have the ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- You have the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- You are honest in abiding by company policies and procedures.
- You are well organized and have strong time management skills.
- You have the confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone and in person.
- You have the ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
- You have the desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours.
- You possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
- You are able to travel to potential clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the location.
- You have the ability to obtain any relevant professional licensing required within 90 days of employment.
StoneMor Inc. Equal Opportunity Employer