Full Job Description
Your dream job awaits you at Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary in Kaneohe, HI! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
At Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary family. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
We are seeking a Security Associate for Hawaiian Memorial Park. This position will be responsible for servicing families that are visiting the park, while maintaining their safety and keeping the integrity of the property.
- Provide directions and guidance to families, visitors and vendors
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to deter theft and maintain security of premises
- Serve as cashier for temple visitors
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Assist with selling flowers and other merchandise to families and visitors
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Personable and strong customer service skills
- Understanding of local law regarding security work
- How to maintain security logs and records
- Requires ability to frequently lift, carry, push, grasp or pull objects ranging from 2lbs up to 25 lbs. (without the assistance of mobile or powered (equipment).
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is occasionally required (between 5% and 25% of the job). Work pace and/or exertion may bring on a limited amount of physical fatigue.
- This position requires standing for sustained periods of time and to work in many environments, including extreme heat and cold, humid and wet environments.
- Clean driving record, must be 18 years or older
Job Category: Others
Company: NorthStar Memorial Group
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Hawaii Kaneohe
Experience: Entry Level