Do you want to do work that matters? Do you love getting to work with people, hear their stories, and help them make decisions that will benefit their families for years to come? If you are looking for more work-life balance and are interested in starting a new, fulfilling career as a prepaid funeral sales professional, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a funeral preplanning specialist (Select Producer) in the greater Chicago, IL area, you will meet with families in your community every day who are interested in planning ahead for funeral wishes, and you will walk them through the process of planning ahead step by step.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With Funeral Directors Life, you will be positioned for a successful career in prepaid funeral sales:
- Leads are provided from a variety of sources
- Your earning potential is up to you! This position offers base salary, uncapped commissions and generous volume bonuses
- You will receive industry-leading training and ongoing development from your supportive sales management team
- Have the opportunity to qualify for fun, amazing, all-expenses paid annual incentive trips
- Participate in sales contests for the opportunity to earn cash prizes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in this role, you will need certain skills and requirements which include, but are not limited to:
- Illinois Life Insurance License required
- Funeral experience preferred, but not required
- Highly ethical approach to sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Comfortable working with user-friendly sales software and CRM software
- Able to collaborate with others and work as part of a team
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Creative and innovative – someone who will take initiative and ownership in their role
- Valid driver’s license
To learn more about a career with purpose with Funeral Directors Life, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Funeral Directors Life is a prepaid funeral insurance provider serving families all over the nation through a network of client funeral homes. We were founded in 1981 by four West Texas funeral directors, and our headquarters are based in Abilene, Texas. Our mission is “to be the best, most-respected provider of service to our industry.” Funeral Directors Life was ranked as the #2 best workplace in insurance by FORTUNE Magazine and Great Place to Work, and also ranked the #2 Best Place to Work in Texas for 2015 (mid-size company) in Texas Monthly. Funeral Directors Life has also been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the Wards Top 50 life/health insurance companies in the nation based on safety, consistency, and performance from 2011-2014.