Your dream job awaits you at Boza and Roel Funeral Home in Tampa, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Boza and Roel. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Boza and Roel Funeral Home:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Boza and Roel family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- We have a rich history serving the Latin and Anglo community of Tampa
Why Tampa, FL:
- Fun for all ages with great parks, museums, art and entertainment
- No state income tax
- Amazing weather, with an average high of 74 degrees in the winter
- Great economy – home to the 7th largest port in the US
Here at Boza and Roel Funeral Home we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
- Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
- Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
- Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
- Assist with removals as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Experience handling difficult situations
- Funeral profession experience preferred
Job Category: Customer Service
Company: NorthStar Memorial Group
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Florida Tampa
Experience: 2 - 5 years