Full Job Description
We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Memorial Park Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Memorial Park Funeral Home and Cemetery:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Memorial Park Funeral Home family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- One of the top 10 most visited sites in Memphis. Home of the Crystal Shine Grotto
- Awesome community events, including a Fallen Heroes Ceremony and Camp Good Grief to help children with grief
Here at Memorial Park Funeral Home we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Part-Time Funeral Services Assistant. This position is responsible for providing assistance to location management by assisting in tasks as needed to ensure clients and guests are satisfied with their memorial services. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
- Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
- Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
- Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
- Assist with removals as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Experience handling difficult situations
- Funeral profession experience preferred
Job Category: Customer Service
Company: NorthStar Memorial Group
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Location: Memphis Tennessee
Experience: 2 - 5 years