Your dream job awaits you at San Jacinto Funeral Home and Memorial Park in Channelview, TX! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at San Jacinto Funeral Home and Memorial Park:
- Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our San Jacinto family.
- To work at San Jacinto is to be a part of a close-knit family of amazing team members. Our staff loves to work and play together outside of the traditional funeral home. You will be surrounded by professionals who celebrate your success and support your challenges.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- We are active in the community, hosting many events like our annual Day of the Dead celebration, Memorial Day Program, and Mother’s Day Celebration
Why Channelview, TX:
- As a suburb of Houston, Channelview offers the best of both worlds: a family-friendly community that’s just minutes away from the downtown attractions of Houston.
- Channelview is a great community for raising a family or simply chasing your dreams. Our area offers great schools, greatcost of living, the best coffee shops and family-friendly parks.
We are seeking a Cemetery Caretaker for San Jacinto Funeral Home & Cemetery. This position is responsible for the overall appearance of cemetery, mausoleum and funeral home locations during a seasonal period. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and previous experience in a general labor or grounds keeping type position.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
- Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
- Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
- Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
- Assist with removals as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Experience handling difficult situations
- Funeral profession experience preferred