At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
We are seeking a Funeral Services Assistant for Levitt-Weinstein Chapel in Tamarac, FL. This position is responsible for providing assistance to location management by assisting in tasks as needed to ensure clients and guests are satisfied with their memorial services. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
- Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
- Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
- Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
- Assist with removals as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Experience handling difficult situations
- Funeral profession experience preferred
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Category: Services
Company: NorthStar Memorial Group
Job Type: Part Time
Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Location: Florida
Experience: Entry Level